Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wednesday-halfway through the week!

Well, I have to apologize for not typing up anything yesterday. I must say, I wasn't all that productive. I fell asleep on the couch watching "White Christmas" and didn't wake up till 7:00. I woke up, made a pot of spaghetti, chatted with a friend for a little bit, and then went to bed early. I spent some time reading The Bible before bed, but honestly, that was about it. I didn't even do the dishes.

Tonight has been a bit better. I managed to sweep the kitchen floor, clean the bathroom, make dinner (fish and mac and cheese tonight- still simple!), do the dishes, and give the oven and stove top a pretty deep cleaning. It's nice to feel like you've accomplished a little something.

It started raining here about 10 minutes ago, and it sounds so peaceful. I love the sound of steady rain. It's also bringing some nice breezes into the house. Win-win!

I feel like I got quite a bit done at work today. I vowed to not get on the internet all day, and I actually managed it. I'm pretty happy with myself!

I think I'll try to get to bed early tonight, too. I woke up at 4:00 this morning and thought it must be time to get up for work. I was sure surprised to see I had another 2 1/2 hours to sleep! Of course, when 6:30 rolled around, I still wanted to lie in bed awhile. lol That's the way it goes, I guess.

I have been thinking that I haven't really written anything all that deep or anything. That will probably come with time. Topical things are more on my mind right now. Just like anything else, this too shall pass. I do have more interest than keeping a clean kitchen and baking cakes and such. Just, right now, that's what is important to me. :)

Have a good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post. Thanks for reading! :)