Thursday, June 17, 2010

Upset tonight

Well, I feel like I have wasted the entire evening. The only thing I've done at all tonight is to clean out some of the stuff in the refrigerator that was starting to go bad. It really needed done- it was getting too full to fit just about anything else in!

I watched this program on PBS tonight about different musicals of the 20's through the 50's, thinking that I would be watching some of my favorite old routines. I was disappointed, as I didn't know as many as I thought I would. The fact that it was interrupted every half hour with pledge drive campaign breaks didn't really thrill me, either. I understand, though. I know they got hit with a very big budget cut this year. At any rate, I watched it from 8-10 and now I feel like my whole evening was sort of wasted.

I suppose it's not as bad as it seems. I really didn't need to cook as there are plenty of leftovers in the house right now. The weekend is coming up, so I'll be making different things for that.

Only one more day till the weekend- thank goodness!

I went another day at work with no internet. I am not going to lie. It was painful. lol I am pleased with how much faster my stacks of work went down, but the day seemed to drag on forever, since I wasn't taking those 2 or 3 minutes breaks a couple times an hour. Honestly, where I work, they don't mind so long as we are able to get our work done, but I have been trying hard to be better. Better at my job, better as being a wife, and better as being a good friend and neighbor. It is exhausting. lol

I feel like I am going to drop over dead from trying to please everyone. lol I need to find a better course of action to take, as I won't be able to keep this pace up for long. I'm big into diving head first right into something instead of taking baby steps. Maybe I'll just work first on being a better wife. That's the task I hold most dear, since I love my hubby and want to be the best wife I can be for him! :)

So, it's 10:28 and I'm still up and downstairs. I haven't picked out my clothes for tomorrow...I've been a total slug tonight. I hate it when that happens. I'm hoping that I'll be able to go upstairs, read a few chapters of the Bible, and then fall asleep fast!

Interesting...I logged in to blog tonight, thinking I was going to have a hard time thinking of something to say, but here I am and I could just go on and on tonight. I won't, of course. I won't subject you to that. lol

It's supposed to be very hot and humid the next couple days. I am hoping I'll be able to find a cool and comfortable outfit for work. It may be time to crack out the skirts!

I hope you all had a good day, and that you enjoy your evening. One more day at work...keep your chin up!

Also, I am really fed up with thing posting the wrong time. I have looked everywhere I can think of, and I don't see a way to change what time zone you're in. I'm just going to add it to the bottom of my posts, because if I change the post time and date, it won't post it for another 3 hours. Aye-yi-yi. lol

6/17/10 10:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post. Thanks for reading! :)