Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yankee Candles!

I received the Yankee Candles that I ordered last week. Woohoo! Unfortunately for me, I did not take an allergy pill today, so just taking the candles out of the box made me all sniffly and made my eyes itchy. For Pete's sakes, it's pretty pathetic when you can't even bear the scent of the candles encased within a cardboard box. It's days like these that I realize how pathetic my body is. lol

Our weather here in PA has been absolutely gorgeous these past few days. It's been in the low 80's with no humidity and beautiful blue skies. Right now I have the windows open and the window fan on and I am perfectly comfy and happy. Hurray!

I made burgers that my hubby requested this week. Basically I chopped up about 4 baby bella mushrooms and chopped up some cheddar cheese and mixed both of those ingredients in with some ground beef, salt, pepper, and a couple shakes of a steak seasoning that we both like. They were pretty good. The cheese made quite a mess in the bottom of the frying pan, but luckily for me, I only have non-stick pans, so once I fill it up with water and let it soak it'll be fine.

Our garbage smells really really bad right now. I want to put it on the porch, but I'm afraid that animals will get into it and then I'll have to pick up the spilled garbage. At this point, I'm not exactly sure which is grosser- picking up garbage, or having to smell it. If hubby hadn't taken our can down to his dad's house, my problem would be solved. lol

I did not get a nap today, which means that it's only 10:10 and I am exhausted- which is great news! Not so great if you're hoping for a really long, rambling post. I'm pretty sure that no one is hoping for that. lol

Before I sign off, if you are so inclined, I would appreciate your prayers for my dad. He was admitted to the hospital this afternoon and needs to have a stress test tomorrow. He's been having chest pain for like 3 weeks now and didn't want to tell anyone about it until now. His Dr. yelled at him a lot, which I kind of find funny. They don't think it's anything too bad, but they're doing a good work up just to make sure.

Thanks so much everyone. I hope that your day was a good one. We're almost to the weekend! :)

God bless you!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post. Thanks for reading! :)