Monday, July 25, 2011

Quick little update

I haven't posted anything for a few days, mostly because I'm trying to think about what kind of a format I'd actually like to have on here- me rambling on and on isn't exactly going to be a riveting blog that people can't put down. lol I lead a pretty routine life- it's not as though exciting things are happening here daily.

Basically, I have been trying to think carefully about what I want to put on here- I know exactly who I am and I'm trying to turn that (somehow) into something that can benefit others- either by encouragement, silliness, or just taking their minds off of whatever they are going through for a few minutes.

Welcome, DeNiece, my newest follower! :) Thank you for joining me!

Tonight I am feeling so thankful and happy. I glanced at my purse tonight and thought, "Boy, you've been carrying this bag for awhile, maybe you should change that purse and wallet."

That made me think- not only am I super lucky to have several purses to pick from, but also- I have a need for a purse. Think about all the women around the world who would have absolutely no need for a purse- because they own nothing to put in it. Not only do I have a purse FULL (and I mean full) of items that are convenient and make my life easier, but I have several purses to choose from to put said items in. How lucky am I??? Thank you God for all your abundant blessings!

I hope you're all having a good start to your week. I'll see if I can't figure out some sort of a game plan and format figured out for this little blog within the next day or so! :)

Till then, may God bless you all!!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post. Thanks for reading! :)