Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wasting time

Wasting time- we all do it. Sometimes we feel like we just need to do nothing.

Sure. Everyone needs a break. You're working hard, you come home, and you don't feel like cleaning up the house. I understand. I'm in the exact same situation.

Here's my suggestion. Take 15 minutes- that's all- and clean up 1 area of your house. Rotate what room you do on which day. And if you're feelin' it, keep on going!

Have you ever followed the FLY lady? She's all about routines- which are a good thing! The only ones I've ever been any good at are shining my sink and cleaning up things 15 minutes at a time. It really really works.

That's my advice to you today, readers. Clean up 15 minutes a day, whether you feel like it or not.

Your house will come together and you'll feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post. Thanks for reading! :)