Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring is in the air!

Howdy all-

It has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL here for the past 2 weeks. We've had unseasonably warm temperatures- in the 60's and 70's. The sun has been shining and all the flowers are popping up out of the ground and making the neighborhood cheery. The daffodils are a sunny yellow, hyacinths a blushing rose or pale white, and although the tulips aren't blooming just yet, I expect them to make an appearance soon!

While browsing the internet tonight, I came across restaurant commercial that features my brother-in-law! I'll share the You Tube link so you can view it.
In case you're curious, he's the fella in the blue shirt saying "They always check my order for me, they care about getting it right." Give it a watch and see his television debut! I'm sure Karan, my nephew, will be excited to see his daddy on tv! Eat'n Park

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but to be honest, not much has been going on. I'm getting ready to start my spring cleaning and I may post a few tips on here, if I can think of anything different or relevant.

I guess that's about all for now. Take care, all of you and may God Bless you!

Have a wonderful day!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post. Thanks for reading! :)