Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wish list for Christmas

Hello there,

It's been quite awhile since I've thought to write anything down here. It's not that I haven't had anything to write about. In fact, lots of things, both good and bad, have taken place over the last month. I just...wasn't sure how to put them down. Do you ever get like that? Sometimes it's hard for me to verbalize what I'm feeling. Sorry for not including you. I hope you don't feel left out.

I left work early today, sick. I'm feeling a little better now, but still not quite "right". I hope that will go away with a good night's sleep.

Do you have most of your Christmas shopping done? I think we have just about everything we need, with the exception of like 5 gifts. Considering we have to buy for 29 people, that's a good chunk of it done!

I got some great deals on Black Friday online. I wasn't about to rush into the crowds in the actual malls and stores. Yuck. That's kind of my definition of a terrible time. I got 4 sweaters from Christopher and Banks. 1 was 9.99 and the others were 14.99. I was pretty pleased!


In no particular order, here are the things I would love to have for Christmas:

1. More time with my husband
2. A pretty party dress and a fun event to wear it to
3. Democrats and Republicans to get along and realize they NEED to
4. A closer relationship with God
5. Adam-12 and Dragnet on DVD
6. Good news about both of my grandmas
7. A relaxing vacation with just my husband and myself.
8. A part time job so that I could spend more time taking care of my husband and my home.
9. A car that is less than 5 years old. (Our current cars are 16 years old...each.)
10. Get involved in some kind of women's group in the evenings so I'm not sitting at home alone every night.

There shouldn't be any real shockers on the list. I'm pretty predictable.

Till next time, blog friends...hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get at least something on your list! I want a party dress and an event to wear it to, too...or no more school or something so I could stay home more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post. Thanks for reading! :)