Sunday, October 30, 2011

Allergies, Snow, and Joey + Rory

Well, let's lead right off with the allergies since they seem to have come up first. They've been bad. Quite bad. A lot. But that's okay. They won't last forever.

They won't, right? Tell me they won't.


It snowed here yesterday! A glorious snow with great big flakes and about 3 inches of accumulation. I really liked it. I suppose in the middle of January or so, snow becomes tiring, but up until then, I find it nostalgic, romantic, and something to look forward to. I don't necessarily look forward to driving in it, but hey. I'll take the bad with the good.

Lastly, let us take a gander at my new flavor of the month in music: "Joey + Rory". If you are a fan of country music, please give one of their tunes a listen! They are Christian folks, married, and have an older country sound.

Two of my favorites:

"This song's for you"

"That's important to me"

You gals might find "That's important to me" mighty endearing. I know I do.


So, what's happening in this household? Not a whole lot. I cleaned out a bunch of old books that I don't really ever plan on reading again. I just need to find a couple boxes to put them in so we can take them down to Salvation Army and donate them.

I am using our desktop computer- something I haven't done for a long time. I feel so disconnected from everything else when I'm up here. That can be nice at times, but I tend to lose track of time faster up here. Also, the space bar on the keyboard squeaks. It's kind of distracting.

You know, I'm not so much in the mood to write tonight, but I did want to update my poor little blog. I feel like I've been neglecting it lately. Sometimes I just don't have a whole lot going on. My life is pretty routine- I'm okay with that, but it doesn't make for riveting reading. lol

I hope you're all doing well. If you ever have anything you want to ask, feel free. I know I don't have a huge readership, but any questions are welcome. :)

May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post. Thanks for reading! :)