Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Trying to beat the blahs

When wilt Thou save the people?
O God of mercy, when?


Listening to Godspell tonight and it's really making me feel so much better. I've been down in the dumps for a couple days now. It's nice to have a little break!

I'm not in much of a writing mood today, but since it's been awhile since my last post, I thought I ought to write a little bit.

- Hubby fixed the dripping faucet in the bathtub, saving me from a slow and agonizing death of being annoyed to death. lol

- After 3 weeks of being out of service, we are taking hubby's truck over to the garage tonight to get it fixed. Cross your fingers for us that it doesn't cost a fortune to fix.

- I so many dishes today, I wonder if my hands will ever unprune themselves. lol

- I made taco pizza tonight for dinner. It was good, but not great. Meh.

I think that's about all for today. I realize this post is pretty pitiful, but I'm just not really in the mood to write a lot today. I hope you understand. :)

Have a great evening and God bless you!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post. Thanks for reading! :)